PhenolPro™ Safety Applicator
- All-in-one, self-contained
- The applicator comes in a pouch
- Break ampoule to use
- Clear view of the ear canal during use
- Safe to store
- Safe to transport
- Safe to dispose
The PhenolPro™ Safety Applicator is designed to simply, quickly and safely apply phenol.
Double-barrier vial containing 0.27 ml of phenol integrated into the handle. Squeezing the handle breaks the ampoule and starts the flow, delivering phenol to the tip and reducing exposure to the patient, physician, and staff. PhenolPro uses <11% water and >89% phenol.
Patent No. 10,058,687
Apdyne Phenol Applicator Kit
Use the Apdyne Phenol Applicator Kit to anesthetize the tympanic membrane during myringotomy procedures.
• Provides a fresh unit of phenol and a new applicator for each procedure.
• Conveniently dispose of product after use.
• Applicator eliminates patient discomfort associated with local infiltration.
• Unique foam tip applies the proper dosage of phenol to the incision site for immediate anesthesia.
• Immediate anesthesia enables quick and easy procedures with reliable results.
• Facilitates fast in-office treatment of patients
• Phenol percentage is 89%